||Due: Thursday, September 28, 2006
||Write a simulation program that simulates the behavior of
a queuing network with two queues in series. Customers arrive
at the first queue, get service at the first server and then
proceed to the second queue. Once they receive service at
the second server, they exit the system. Both queues have
finite capacity. If any customer arrives at either of the
queues when it is full, then the customer is lost.
- The Capacity of each queue
- A text file that will contain three vectors each one
corresponding the lifetimes of each event. Each line will
have tree numbers one for each event. (sample
- The sample path of the system (sequence of events with
their corresponding time).
- Also determine the average time that a customer spends
in the system as well as the number of lost customers
- How do you expect the average delay in the system to
behave as a function of the queue capacities of the two
- Make a plot of the system delay as a function of the
capacities of the two queues.