Congratulations to all authors on their accepted ISVLSI papers!
The final paper allows 2 extra pages, with page fee of 175 USD per page.
Follow the Submission Site link, you will be navigated to the ISVLSI 2019 Author's Final Paper Formatting and Submission Instructions webpage. It will help you:
- Verify/convert your paper using PDF eXpress;
- Submit your paper's copyright;
- Submit your final paper
Submission Deadline: May 12, 2019
- You will need to create an account on the Submission Site.
- log in to the system.
- Click through the left column of tabs to check information on:
- Paper page limits
- Submission deadlines
- PDF eXpress paper validation (use Conference ID# 44083X)
- PDF file creation
- To access the copyright and paper submission process, click "Next" at the top right of the screen.
- If you have difficulty submitting either the copyright or your accepted paper, please contact the proceedings production editor:
Lisa O'Conner: firstname.lastname@example.org