Congratulations to all authors on the acceptance of their papers for oral presentation at the ISVLSI-2020! This page contains important instructions on preparing your camera-ready paper. Please read carefully and contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please follow the Submission Site link below. You will be navigated to the ISVLSI 2020 Author's Final Paper Formatting and Submission Instructions webpage. It will help you:
- Verify/convert your paper using PDF eXpress;
- Submit your paper's copyright;
- Submit your final paper
Camera Ready Submission Deadline: May 25th, 2020
- You will need to create an account on the above Submission Site.
- Then log in to the system.
- Click through the left column of tabs to check information on:
- Review and follow paper page limits and submission deadlines
- Make sure that your paper format is compatible
- PDF eXpress paper validation (use Conference ID# 49217X)
- PDF file creation
- To access the copyright and paper submission process, click "Next" at the top right of the screen.
- If you have difficulty submitting either the copyright or your accepted paper, please contact the proceedings production editor:
As you know, we have decided to transform ISVLSI 2020 into a full-virtual experience. All accepted papers will be given the chance to be presented as planned, and of course the accepted papers will appear on IEEE eXplore.
Regarding the conference presentation, please note:
We will soon inform you on the updated registration fees to reflect on this change; as a reminder, conference policy states that one full registration is required for each paper for the proceedings to appear on IEEE.
- Full Papers will be allocated up to 20 minutes for the talk.
- Poster Papers will be given up to 8 minutes to present (pitch) the poster idea/results.
- Student Research Forum papers will receive up to 10 minutes to present the student’s work.
We would like to thank you for your support in ISVLSI!